Monday, March 26, 2012

Hope.

To be honest, I miss going to school. No, no, not for the educational reasons, I'm speaking of friends here. I haven't been able to adjust to me being an alumnus of that school yet, it just happened way too fast. I must say I have spent ten months with wonderful classmates, and it's just so lovely to think of. Of course, most of us being sixteen, we are expected to be a little more mature than we used to be. Even I can see the changes, and it's making me feel nostalgic... already. I know, to people out there who don't live in my shoes, you see things differently. I probably sound nothing more than pathetic to you right now, or you fully agree. High school is over, and most of the fun is over too. I will get over this, probably, but it has been too soon. Ten months... just ten months of senior year. Oh well, then I will probably reminisce about this... until I die or something. :))

Malunggay Festival (July 29, 2011)

Props Making for "IHMA Nite" (August 7, 2011)

Retreat (August 10-11, 2011)

IHMA Nite (August 12, 2011)

Tree Planting (September 8, 2011)

Swimming at Ruvi Cave (September 23, 2011)

Family Day (December 11, 2011)

Christmas Party (December 21, 2011)

Junior-Senior Promenade (February 18, 2012)

Graduation Day (March 25, 2012)

Thank you, HOPE! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment