Monday, August 22, 2011

Magic Mug.

So, I just purchased a mug for P180 from ate Roxanne (other blog), also a blogger. Well, she has a lot of business going on, and when I saw this mug thingy on her facebook, I got interested. Since I do drink warm chocolate during the mornings, I did like the idea of having my own mug with my own design. So, guess what? I submitted a photo for the design, and I just got the mug today. She came over not so long ago, and she was so cute. I mean, she's so small! I must have grown a lot from the last time I talked to her, 'cause she didn't seem to be so small at all. We are somewhat neighbors, just some few meters away. So if anyone wanted to buy a mug, they can tell me, and I'll tell her. :)


Also, this is what my mug looks like (it's a magic mug, yes).
When does it change color? When you put warm water/anything liquid in it. :D

I must say, I love it. I look forward on using it. :)

- Christin Madeleine

2 comments: