Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Today my life begins.

I went to school today at almost ten o'clock. I mean, I wasn't in the mood in getting up really early when you don't really have that much to do in school. I decided to lie back down and just breathe asleep. :))

Well, we've finally decided what we should sing for our graduation, it's Today My Life Begins by Bruno Mars (which I referred to as my sister's husband, but I don't think her boyfriend would like that). So, all seniors were seated in our room for the practice of this song, and it went pretty well. The song's pretty catchy, so no fuzz. Anyway, here are some photos of today:

So, the class pictures have arrived. Jackie has been listing down names for the ones that either want both or either picture (formal or wacky).
Jackie!
Just how we roll inside the classroom. :))
And of course, I still can't enough of my new hair color. :))
Yey! Group picture for the win! :3
My ladies! (1) Kerrvy, (2) Trixia, (3) Julie, and (4) Charisse.
Ah well, wasn't quite the day with most fun. I'm pretty surprised though, I'm not bragging (just stating a fact), on how people actually reacted to my hair. It was further than I expected, but well, means I chose the right choice. :))


No comments:

Post a Comment