Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Torn.

Skipped school once again. I was actually supposed to go, but I got frustrated because the seniors had started their practice while I was still at home, waiting for my mom, sister, and dad while they were getting ready (to go to the city). So I just blew it and went along. If there's one thing I hate, then it's being late for anything.

It was the usual routine today as well, SM all the way. You may find it funny, but I actually find boredom in Ayala. I don't really like going there, seeing all those "high class" people that probably don't even consider imperfection. Nah, I don't know. Sometimes I wish they even knew what life was about, not just glam and luxury.

Due to my dyed hair, I have to keep myself to the hair dryer so that I won't get dark blue stains on my clothes. Oh well...
Me and my sister in line for the restroom. :))
Ate at Max's today. I didn't really eat more than dessert, 'cause I've already eaten when we left.
I have finally bought jeans that are torn up on the front! I have actually wanted this for a long time. Well, it's probably old and out of style, I don't know, but I won't be using it the same way as most girls do. :) // Forever 21
Also bought a pair of shoes. These are very light! Somehow makes me feel like a ballerina. :)) // Forever 21
Haha yup. I already know how to use them. :3
Anyway, there wasn't so much of a fuss today. We're having thanksgiving in school tomorrow, and yeah, that means feast, most probably. Now, anyway, I'll be posting the story pretty soon. I must play Skyrim first. It gets more interesting each time! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment