Sunday, March 25, 2012

Alumnus.

Ah, I'm finally out of high school! I feel both happy and sad, and I'm pretty sure most of you already know why anyway. Of course, tomorrow we will be having our Farewell Party in Villa Teresita Resort, and go swimming. Oh well, at this moment, I will a little bit sad inside. All those moments... just memories now. It just won't be the same anymore. We are being separated by schools, college degrees, and even places. Darn... then college will come, a different part of life where influences are even stronger and education is more difficult.

Just look how awesome my hair there is!
Of course, we still had to take the last pictures before saying goodbye.
Getting my awards. I got the Certificate of Recognition and Missionary of the Year. Meh, ain't any hardwork in getting them. It felt more like I bought the awards than actually earning them for any work I've done. :))
At least I got a medal... :))
Diploma, baby!
The graduates! Gosh... ♥
Singing our final song... :(
Group picture for the win! ♥
And some pictures with my other friends as well. :)
I shall say thank you very much to the section I belong to, Hope. I will miss all the memories I had with them, especially with Kerrvy, Trixia, Julie, Charisse, Jackie, Lyka, and Angelica. Oh, how sad this ending is. I don't know what I should really feel, happy or sad. I will be meeting new friends, of course, but none of these new friends will replace my old friends that I've spent years with. Ah, I'll be seeing most of my classmates tomorrow in our Farewell Party, then it's truly goodbye. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment