Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Christin at your service!

My GOD! I really don't want to complain, but my molars and premolars (upper) hurt like hell! I couldn't even eat without moaning, so I decided not to eat. But, this is about my day today, not about how I go through this ridiculous pain that will certainly go away these coming days. See? I'm doing it again!

This morning, on our way to school, I almost got late (thanks to my sister). My cousin Laurie Ann (Kervey's younger sister) rode with us along the way. Since Laurie Ann my sister, Hannah, go in the same university and both of their schedules go along perfectly, we let her come with us.

YEEEAAAH! STUDENTS ON THE GOOO!
Turns out I wasn't late anyway. How luckier can I be? After the whole flag ceremony, me and my ladies went back to the classroom, and used our time talking about everything and nothing. We went to the canteen and ate sugar coated bananas for snacks.


For the whole morning, we had our cheer dance practice. Well, as written on this post, it is again by team colors. Me and Julie are the types of people you would consider lazy, so we convinced the other officers that we would be no use of cheer dancing, but rather be in the service group and help out. Sure, they accepted. So now we're free! Since Trixia is also in the service group of her own team, yellow team, she spent a lot of time with us going everywhere and chilling everywhere.

Chill, chill, chill!
We found a giant earth worm, and Jackie decided to play with it... like a kid!
*Poke poke poke*
But when it was Julie's turn, she went a little beyond the limits. She scared one of my friends, Lyka, almost to death!
She broke into tears. Turns out she has a phobia of any snakey thing.
After awhile, we decided to go and sit somewhere else.
Yeeeaaah, on the stairs outside my classroom when I was a grade six and a freshman student.
Ooooh, yes.
Theeen lunch time! As written on the top of this post, I didn't eat because my molars and premolars hurt. So I gave my lunch away to Kerrvy and the rest of them. I sat there, I wasn't even hungry because I had lost my appetite. We had to get the books for our classes in afternoon subjects, and on the way back from the locker, I saw Jackie and Lyka sitting outside our classroom. I decided to sit and talk with them. Then my homosexual friend, Andrie, came along!

*Hungry*
Trixia: Damn this bitch!
Jackie: EEEAAAT!
Oh God, just look at those intense eyes! SUCH A SEXY MODEL COMING MY WAY!
Oooh yeah, we're buddies.
Then it was time for classes again. First subject in the afternoon was Computer. We went to the computer lab and did nothing at all.


That's about all for this Tuesday. We did have other subjects earlier though, I just didn't get the chance to take other pictures because I was busy copying lessons from the black board.

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment