Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hide all the objects!

Keeping yourself entertained while you're at home and not being allowed to go out is not the easiest thing you can do in, well, my world. So, since it's so freaking boring here at home and I'm such a lazy ass, I've decided to download a handful of games. Oh, yeah, I don't really have so much to do here at home than blog, read, or play Skyrim, that's why I've decided to download different games. Oh yeah, I'm pretty much a pirate. I'm not saying I can't afford anything, it's just that, I've never bought anything from the internet except for credits for my avatar or account in IMVU. I spent a lot of money on that actually. Yeah, pirates. My dad was a pirate long before I knew what it was. But you see, have I been as rich as Bill Gates, purchasing would never be a problem.

Speaking of games, my favorite kind is Hidden Object Games/Adventure Games mostly because these games are the most interesting ones. They usually speak about horror stories or murders and mysteries, and you have to solve them. I'm not the smartest kid around, so I tend to look for walkthroughs. My favorite so far is MCF or Mystery Case Files, they have the most awesome games! I have played most, if not, all of their games! And my favorites of the MCF are the games about the haunted Ravenhearst Manor, Ravenhearst (2006), Return to Ravenhearst (2008), and the latest which I'm about to play as soon as it finishes downloading, Escape from Ravenhearst (2011).

Hmm, looking through the games, the only game I haven't played by MCF that is available for Windows is the 13th skull. I actually tried downloading it multiple times but there's always an error when I install it. So, I suppose I should wait a little. Dire Grove is freaking awesome, and I won't forget to mention it was really creepy. Every game is just awesome in their own way, and I definitely recommend it to you! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment