Friday, March 9, 2012

Rest day.

Yesterday, we seniors didn't have any classes. Why? Well, basically because it's our rest day. I actually just came from our so called "game room" from playing Skyrim... for hours. I think I'm getting the hang of it while getting more addictive. :)

Just Skyrim. :))
As of yesterday, we again went to the city. Summer vacation is going to start very soon, and I'm going to graduate on the 25th. My mom has planned on having this somewhat "huge" party this 24th, because there are three things happening this month; My birthday (22nd), Kervey's graduation (22nd), and my graduation (25th). So, yeah, I believe it's going to be huge. I'm not actually fond of inviting people, because it might make me sound cocky or something, and that's not what I want to be like, even if it's nothing like that. Whatever, I have invited Kerrvy and the rest of the pack, and also Charlie, so that's what's the most important.

Anyway, as I wrote, we went to the city again. I was actually planning to buy a new controller for my PS3, but it costs money, about P2,000 (or P1,995 to be exact). I don't want to buy it yet, because so far, I only have one game which can be played by two players (SSX). I haven't quite figured out Skyrim, but I'm on the fourth level so far, HAHA. Yeah, I won't mind if you will call me a noob. No, back to topic. We decided to eat in Casa Verde located in Ayala, for a change, and it went well. I mean, I have tasted better food, to be honest. We then went to Fully Booked, where I bought two new books. I suppose it's time for me to prepare for summer. We all know I can't get out with friends alone, so I usually stay at home and do all the weird stuffs inside my room. Well, character is who you are when no one is looking, right?

I still have a few books standing on my bookshelf that I haven't read so far, and that means I actually will spend my time reading this summer, since we're only going on a vacation for a few days. So, no fuzz. I do love reading, I just haven't had the time and haven't been active enough to actually grab the books and stick my nose to it. Yes, the internet is a big distraction, and it does make a lot of disadvantages. But hey, summer means having so much time, so I actually will get bored and decide to read for once. College will come pretty soon, so while I have the time, I should use it... wisely.

My hair got weird after I washed it yesterday. It didn't seem to be straight, or the way it should be. I suppose my hair has its own rebellion. :))
As we were walking in Ayala, we came across this. It's the students from University of San Carlos (USC) who put up this little "museum" for their College of Architecture and Fine Arts. Yeah, I am planning on taking Fine Arts, but I do so not want to go to this school. The heck, why Christin? Why not here? I don't need to tell anyone that more than once, but this school just doesn't seem to be the right one for me. Just, no.
Sucks how blurred this picture is, right? :/
Just my sister, dad, and mom. :))
Well, I have no idea what they were up to, but they started whispering when we passed by a shop where you buy stuffs for kids' birthday parties. Kervey actually went it, while Hannah dragged me out of his sight. I know they have a plan to buy something pretty embarrassing, since my birthday is coming up pretty fast. :(
So, yeah. This is the lazy-outfit-of-today-style. Shoes on bed? Fuck the police, dude. And, as of police, I'm referring to my mom. Hah, darn.
The two books I bought. (Funeral in Blue by Anne Perry, and Faefever by Karen Marie Moning.)
Smile, oh yeah. :)
Yeah, I know, I didn't get the chance to blog on Wednesday. Well, I did have all the chances, but, you know, laziness. I was pretty much in school that day. We didn't do a lot, just sat down and chilled as the seconds passed by. It was actually very boring, and I was wanting to go home and play Skyrim than just sit there and do nothing at all. I did take some photos though. :)

Just me, having my time singing. Yeah, I should thank Jackie for taking these photos, even though I look like a complete retard. :))
My ladies. Kerrvy, Julie, Trixia, and sleeping Jackie. :))
Oh, good morning there! :)
So anyway, I'll be having the NAT later on, and I'm nothing near nervous at all. I hope I do well, and I hope I get into college soon! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment