Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Blue blouse.

Pretty weird to see the water turn dark blue. I was calmly washing my hair, and seems as if the loose colors haven't gone off yet. I stood there chuckling to myself about it. Trixia had told me that it had happened to her as well when she got magenta highlights on her hair. Anyway, the horror this morning was that when I put on my school uniform, my white polo started to get stains of blue on it. Worse it was when we were on the way to school, and it was just pretty obvious. Damn, for some reason I was expecting this, but I didn't think it would set off such a strong color. I kind of freaked out, and I didn't exactly know what to do. I was full in doubt if I would go to school or not, but my mom said she would just send ate Ai-Ai with a new blouse and I would just change in school. Sure, that solved the problem. :)

Taken by my sister with her phone.

Just like yesterday, we only had the practice of the mass songs plus our graduation songs. Yes, it's boring, and it does make me want to go home and, you know, play Skyrim. But sure, Kerrvy and the rest of the pack help me in decreasing the boredom, so I'm fine. :)

Canteen. A lot seems to be going on here. :))
Kerrvy was then assigned by our Filipino teacher to check the books, but then the rest of us decided to help her out as an excuse to get out of the practice. And yeah, since our classroom is full with all the seniors, we were told to go to the first section's (Faith) classroom to check the books. Sure, it was nice and quiet. :)
Just me and Trixia with the colored hairs! :))
Our school uniform's blouse is usually long, but it's not stretched out so much. I did, and my torso appeared freaking long. HAHA, I'm silly in my own way, and well, it did give them some laughs. :))
So, different grade six pupils from public schools were visiting our school today, for a campus tour. I suppose some of those will be studying in our school next school year, when I'll no longer be there. :)
Well, we usually stayed in the lobby, by the staircase, during most of the afternoon. Sitting there, chilling, and had conversations about anything we could think of. Well, it's nice to just belong somewhere, don't you think? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment