Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Master and her Tail.

Yet a day to write about, as you can see. Well, at least I can say that this day was slightly different from most days. As usual, I went to school early, around seven o'clock, to participate in the practice for graduation. As written on this post, we were going to have our worship. And you know, I have a hard time doing things that are so called "religious". I was supposed to memorize a paragraph about drenching my bed and couch with tears, and about if the dead remembers the Lord... the hell? I mean... seriously? If there's one thing people are good in doing nowadays is to act without meaning it. But I, Christin Madeleine, don't really feel like doing that because I'd rather stick to something I think of as, "The way I act, is who I am" or something the like. Therefore, me standing there in front of a not-so-high number of students speaking about my soul being in "utter terror", asking this Lord to save my life with his mercy because no one among the dead remembers or worships him. I mean, dead is dead. Is there life among the dead? No. Well, I may not be understanding the "irony" of this little paragraph, or the message behind it. But in general, as what it sounds, it sounds freaking pathetic. Read it yourself, and give yourself some time to think about what you just read.

Anyway, since I don't blog on Sundays, I can still write to you what happened yesterday. Remember this post? Where there was this Amusement Park for a limited time? I found it again! It's pretty close to my home, and you can walk going from there. So, I, cousins Amille, Laurie, Kervey, sister Hannah and her boyfriend, Christian, decided to go there. But, since it was raining, my mom insisted us that dad should drive us there. Sure, it's better than nothing.

Octopus, baby!
The first time, I was alone. Now I finally had a partner, my dearest cousin Kervey! :)
We also tried out their horror train. I haven't enjoyed one of these for the past many years!
And as usual, coming home means playing Skyrim. Funny how Twinkle-Toes is down there with a Khajiit on the TV. :))
Well, we didn't only try out the octopus and the horror train. We actually rode on the mini roller coaster, and again on the octopus. It was pretty fun, actually.

As of today, we did have our worship. The schedule was pretty confusing, I tell you. When I arrived, it was quiet. I saw some juniors running around, having their final examinations (many haven't finished in time for their final requirements for their clearances). Plus, the flag ceremony started pretty late today. The usual time is 7:10 in the morning. But this morning? It started on 7:20! Oh wow, that's cool. All the year levels (except grade six, fourth year, honor students, students with awards for this school year) are enjoying their summer now while I and the rest of us are sitting here with practice for graduation left. I still can't believe how fast time has gone. Ten months ago, I sat there on my chair in the classroom, dreading about how slow time goes. I wanted it to just fly by so that I could graduate immediately. But, it's not the same anymore. Now, I want it to last longer. I'm going to miss all the friends I've made in this school. Oh God...

Speaking of the worship, it went great. The only reason why? It's because of that Psalm thingy I had to memorize. I didn't memorize it, and I didn't have to recite it earlier! What a freaking huge relief! AAAAH, PRAISE WHOEVER DESERVES TO BE PRAISED!

Oh yeah, speaking of today, we found out we didn't have practice for the whole morning. Plan? Get the fuck out and come back during noon. Problem? Our school guard, he wouldn't freaking budge. We, Kerrvy, Trixia, and Charisse, tried to force him to let us out because we promised to come back. But no, we had to get the permission from our class adviser. Sure, that was easy. We did get out. Where did we go? Back to my freaking home. While there, we watched the Korean (or was it Japanese) horror movie entitled The Doll Master. Yeah, I got them into screaming. :))

(1) This is how it goes every Monday, the worship. (2) Just some of the girls of my class chilling by the side.
Sweet escape!
Ah, the best thing in the world is to relax when you're tired. I'm sure not only I have to agree to that.
Preparing to go back to school.

Oh well, that's what happened. We did return by one o'clock in the afternoon, and then we had the usual practice for graduation. Yeah, you're probably wondering about the title, The Master and her Tail. For some reason, I've been sticking a lot to Kerrvy lately (well, she's my best friend after all). Then I started to joke around saying that I was her tail where I would always go where she went. Well, then I started to call her master for one reason or another, and that's basically what I and Kerrvy have been joking about for the whole day. :))

Oh! Yes, I've finally finished a story that I've been writing! Well, it's actually based on a little dream I had about a month ago. It was about Lyka, and I told her I would write her a fiction story about it. Of course, I wanted to. It's not long, it's just a short story. I'm planning to put it here, but I still have to censor the names because it's sort of confidential, and I don't want to ruin anything for her. So, as soon as I get the names changed, I'll put it up here, as long as she's okay with it. :)

Censor everything! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment