Monday, March 5, 2012

The edge is gone.

All I can say is, I look like a girl right out of a commercial. Too jolly, too perky, too bouncy, and too girly. I've completely lost the edginess of my looks just because I got my hair straightened yesterday. Well, it's not that because the hairstylist did it wrong or something, he actually made my hair look healthier. The problem is, the hair doesn't suit me (or as I see it), and it's not edgy enough.

Here was my hair before. Natural, wavy, and already has a lot of volume in it.
And well, I don't want to lie and be all, "Yz, ommi goood, i luv my nw hur!" Fuck that. It is straight, but just way too flat. Now I see my face and body two times bigger than it really is! I mean. Yes, I am complaining. I do like the shine and all that, but with this straight hair, I need a wild haircut that I can never have with wavy hair.

Just... dead straight, stick straight. :/
Now, what do I actually plan on doing with my hair? My mom and I have already planned to go back to the salon this Saturday or Sunday, to get a haircut. Now, I don't care what my mom says at all, even if she's going to hate me for the rest of her life (and don't take it too seriously), but I do want a wild, crazy haircut. I have already had a wild hair texture, that big, wavy one, and why can I not have a wild, straight, crazy haircut? I am going to take advantage of this straightened hair, but in a way that I like what I see. I don't care what you see, because I'm not living to make you see what you want to see from me. Get it? K. :))


No comments:

Post a Comment