Saturday, March 24, 2012

Full.

Because of my birthday, Kervey's graduation, and my own graduation, mom decided to have a party today... which was more of a blast than I expected it to be. I don't know why, but it has always been that parties start at the almost late hours of the day. If there's one thing I've decided to understand, then it is that mom doesn't like parties to start on midday or anytime earlier than five o'clock. So, basically that means the party did start at five o'clock. Sure, I had to invite my closest buddies. Tomorrow's graduation, and then it's bye bye. :(

Of course, now I always start my day with Skyrim. :))
Let's be honest here. Seeing these huge banners (1 and 2) was scary. Am I supposed to look like a celebrity or something? But seeing mom putting up balloons was worse. Seriously... I'm not a child anymore.
I don't really know what mom planned to do. All I knew was that there was going to be a catering... nothing more.
Yup.
Seeing that was... oh my God, I have no word for it.
Yeah, my mom hired a band! :))
Buddies! (1) Kevin and Martin, (2) Julie and Kerrvy, (3) Kurt and Ian, and (4) Lyka and Jackie.
JackieTinKa!
Trixia came as well. :))
Yup. THEM ALL! Thank you buddies. :3
And, well... they requested me to go sing. DAMN, it was scary. I haven't tried singing in front of a whole audience ever since I was... about ten or so? o.O
Oh well, I did have a lot of fun though. It only lasted till my buddies decided to go home. I mean, yeah, sure, I have cousins to hang out with, but they were busy drinking, and I don't drink heavy drinks. So, no thank you, I'd rather stay with myself. :))


No comments:

Post a Comment