Saturday, March 3, 2012

I've done it again.

If there's one thing I haven't been so good in anymore, then it's updating my blog about my personal life. I don't know, it's just that I don't have so much to say actually. I fell like closing down my blog. But that I won't do, because my blog has helped me express myself in no other way possible. You know, this is the only place I can really write what I really want to write. I think the reason why I haven't been keeping my blog updated is because I wanted to feel relaxation without any interruption after days of stress and pressure caused by the clearance for semi-finals and finals. But you see, here I am again, probably giving the lamest excuses as always, but I am as human as that, and I ain't a machine. :))

Last Thursday and Friday, we had our final and last examinations ever. It felt awesome right after the last examination, because then I knew I would be graduating. Of course, I'm not saying I can't wait to get to college (because I don't know how to deal with new people). Ah, yeah, I will miss high school life more than ever. It was the most dramatic event for me (during the first two years of high school), and everything just became challenging during the last two years. But as of challenges, I didn't fail. I'm actually very proud of myself for being able to complete my clearance the day before finals, because even during the examinations, some of my classmates and batch mates were still struggling with their clearance. So this coming March 25, I'll be saying my final days of high school goodbye. Oh God, I know I will cry.

Last Friday though, when some of the cleaners were cleaning the cabinet of our classroom, they found small baby mice in a box. I mean, they are still babies, so I wasn't all that jumpy about it. They were actually cute since their eyes didn't open yet. So, one of my group mates in Friday cleaners picked them up and put them in an empty glass (which was once filled with wax/candle). Well, believe me, I was more than curious. I haven't seen anything or held anything like that before. :)

zzzzz
I suppose there were about five of them.
Anyway, we had our Pre-NAT earlier, and it was kind of tiring to sit there on a chair for hours, so I ended up shading random circles with other subjects when I was done with English. To be serious, I suppose English is the only major subject I take seriously. It's the only subject I know well and do well in. :))

I had been planning to get my ears pierced along with Trixia, but she changed her plans in the last minute. So, it means we're doing it some other time. Well, if there's one thing I don't want, then it's to have only four piercings all in all. Anyway, since Kerrvy and the rest of the pack decided to go home early, I was left with Jackie and Lyka. We sat outside the classroom of Charity and had conversations about paranormal stuffs. After awhile, one of the doors from one classroom started to creak. It was sort of blowing, and it was windy, but it added this eerie effect to our conversation. HAHA

Lyka reading The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks. :))
My dad came and picked me up at around two o'clock. It was Laurie's birthday yesterday, so she had her debut on early this day. I got home, got to sleep for some moments, then changed clothes. It was somewhat pretty fun. Laurie still had the traditional traditions (the fuck?) for her debut earlier. The eighteen roses, eighteen candles, and eighteen treasures. I was in eighteen candles, and that means that I was going to tell her something. It was pretty awkward, so I'm not writing about it. HAHA

The debutante!
Getting ready, I suppose. :3
Was a good-good party! :)
Came home wet from the rain. BAHAHA :))

No comments:

Post a Comment