Friday, March 30, 2012

Fuck N8.

I have a lot of complaints about my five months old phone, Nokia N8. It always stops working, freezes in the middle of everything, and I can't even remove the albums from the music player even if there's nothing inside. I could get it reformatted, but then I suppose I'll lose Ovi Maps (which I never use anyway). Stupid cellphone is stupid. It's only five months old, and it has already started acting like a whore. My old Nokia N70 was better, it started being all bitchy after three years.


I spoke with my sister about this earlier, and she suggested me to buy Samsung Galaxy II, just like her phone. Well, I am planning on it, and get the N8 sold. My phone pisses me off, and I could throw it anytime because of frustration. I even have problems with transferring the photos from my phone to the computer! Douche phone. So, I tell you. I do not recommend Nokia N8 to you at all. I don't know about the N9 though, I suppose it's better.


No comments:

Post a Comment