Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Last day as sixteen.

Ah, in just a few hours, my life as a sweet sixteen will be over. I wonder how it'll be being seventeen, starting college, seeing new things, and experiencing heavier challenges. Oh crap, I wonder, I wonder.

As of today, I finally got my two ears' last piercings. Having two (read about the third piercing or fourth) in each ear kind of looked a little too light, and it was getting common, so I decided to add one more on each ear. I went to school at ten o'clock, and waited for Kerrvy and the rest of the pack to arrive. We had this thanksgiving party dedicated to our teachers, plus we got to eat too. Damn, I was full. I and Trixia had been planning to get the tip of our left ear pierced for sometime now, so today we finally got them pierced after we had eaten lunch that were served in that little thanksgiving party. I have to say, the lasagna was very delicious!

Foooood! :3
Eating, yes.
You can see some teachers in the background.
Angelica eating, haha :))
Before our practice for graduation, we decided to go to G-Mings to get our ears pierced.
So yeah, (1) got my right ear pierced in the middle, and (2) my left ear pierced in the tip. I've wanted it since January last year.  But since Unisilver don't allow the tip of the ears to get pierced, I pierced the lower parts of my ears first. Anyway, the left stings while the right doesn't. I suppose because the tip is the harder part (where its said to have "bones"), it hurts more than the lower parts which is only flesh or something.
Anyway, this will probably be my last picture as a sixteen-ager. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment