Friday, March 23, 2012

Toga.

Today was our very last day of practice for graduation. Of course, now that it's the last, there were many changes. How awesome...

Anyway, instead of waking up late in the mornings, we actually had our practice at around nine o'clock. We were asked to go to school at 7:30 in the morning, and of course, I did. Kerrvy was there, so everything was fine. One of the nuns in school brought with her a mic and said, "Oen, you lead. Pick a partner." Okay, that was unexpected. Sure, I picked out Kerrvy. HAHAHA leading the worship like bosses. I suppose she had no idea about me not being a catholic or something, but whatever. Then we had the stations of the cross which was a total bore. Well, it's the last Flag Ceremony I'll ever have. :(

Just me and my ladies in the rest rooms. :))
The faces of Kerrvy while eating and talking. HAHAHA
Fitting of togas. We're graduating! ♥
Ah, how lovely. College, here I come! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment