Monday, March 12, 2012

Loveliest weekend.

Lately, I haven't been so happy about going to school. I like staying at home nowadays, playing on my PS3, reading, drawing, etc. Let's just say the time plus the joy I have for myself has dramatically increased. Well, meh, let's just push the fact out: I'M ADDICTED TO SKYRIM.

Anyway, what have I been up to this weekend? Last Saturday, we went to the city again, for the third time in a single week. Oh wow, now that's more than I actually expected. The main reason why we went was because I had an appointment with the dentist, having the usual check up every two weeks (must be weird because my last check up was last December). Well, it would have been a waste going all the way to the dentist, and then going home right after, right? So, then it was SM all over again.

When I went in my room to change after taking a quick shower, I saw my cat Twinkle Toes snuggled up in my blanket. It  was quite cute. :)
But of course, when he's asleep, he's usually not as aggressive. I took him in my arms and he continued sleeping. How adorable. :3
My sister and I actually love reading. She was reading Nicholas Sparks's book named A Walk to Remember. Believe me, until then, I thought Nicholas Sparks was a woman. :))
Then we picked up Kervey from his Norwegian lessons. Yeah, he's learning the language. :)
My mom started to take pictures of us. Oh well, she's actually young at heart. :))
Macaroons! I have actually been looking for these for quite a long time now. We bought this in a small cafe in SM, Northwing (2nd floor). Damn. It's actually quite expensive. Just one macaroon costs P40! :o
French Lavender, the first macaroon I've ever tasted! I have to say, I expected it to be more delicious. I actually don't understand if I like it or not. :/
Then of course, I bought this shirt. I actually liked it, and how it looked on me. :3
From reading different books that I have written by Anne Rice, I've finally reached this. I haven't read all her books in The Vampire Chronicles yet, but I still plan to. Out of ten books, I still have five to go (including The Vampire Armand).
Well, I still have a problem with posting everyday posts mostly because the internet is as gay as fuck. I tried to blog yesterday, and this has been a draft for two days, but no. All this caused me to click the x on the upper right corner of the screen. :))

Anyway, yesterday we went to GTabs to get my hair done. I know I wrote something about a wild haircut, but I didn't actually get it as wild as I wanted to. But, guess what? I got a freaking wild new hair color! Yeah, I got my hair dyed into blue black. Well, something new I suppose? I like it so far. :)

On the way home. Here's my sister's boyfriend (who also got his hair cut, A LOT) and my sister (who also got a haircut, but isn't so noticeable).
Me and my mom. :))
So, here's a before and after picture to give you the idea. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment