Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Absent.

Yesterday, Kerrvy had been telling me that she would be absent today from school. Since we really don't have anything to do anymore than just have the reviews for this coming NAT on Friday, I decided to take a day off as well. Of course, I asked my mom's permission last night, so she was okay with it. Plus, my sister wanted to hit the mall and look for some video games, so sure, I was into that of course.

So earlier, I got up and took a quick shower. We picked up my sister who was just finished from school, and drove directly to SM. We ate lunch in Max's, and we were actually supposed to go to the dentist, but my mom cancelled in the last minute. Sure, that's fun. I got to buy some stuffs since I had a little cash on me. I got to buy shoes that actually looked like Rodrick Heffley's from Diary of a Wimpy Kid movies. BAHAHA yeah, plus I finally got to buy SSX and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Fact is, I'm actually trying to write as fast as I can so I can go and play them already. :))

Me and my sister in the restroom of Max's. :))
The game came with a map! 8)
I'ma call these Rodrick shoes. :3
And the rest of the things. :))
Video games - Data Blitz // Shoes -  Department Store (Advan) // Shoes Laces - Department Store // Shirt - Artwork (with a  free doodle notebook!)

No comments:

Post a Comment