Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Inverted colors.

One thing's for sure: Twinkle Toes is a boy. At first I believed he was a girl. But since things still seemed unclear I searched for the difference of a girl and boy kitten, and found out HE is a boy. Well, it's not so hard to see, I guess. He's really strong and all that, very energetic. Oh well.


Here are some pictures of today:
Last morning, during recess, we were planning to surprise our adviser and ask forgiveness for being students that only caused trouble and mess.
And then 'we' sang Next in line, a song I haven't heard anything about. So I ended up standing with them reading the lyrics.
Me and Jackie as always.
Then I decided to put some picture effects while taking pictures, and I set it to negative. It's quite surprising how you look changes so much.
BAHAHA. xD
I admit it kind of looks scary.
And my nose looks 50x bigger than its actual size.
I love the color of the uniform!
HAHAHA xD
I couldn't resist taking a video because it looked so cool. :D
Kerrvy being busy about "Noli me tangere" because it was gonna be their report.

What Kerrvy calls, "Ngerk."
FISH!
Martin. Haha
Then I stayed and watched Jackie, Kerrvy and Trixia clean (Tuesday Cleaners).
But she never fails to smile.
COLCOL! ♥



Then we went to the CR...






And that was pretty much today. :3


What did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment