Sunday, March 18, 2012

Between the three days.

Seriously, it's super hard to access blogger these days. The internet connection is almost even worse, and I believe the only time it's going a little faster is during the very late hours of the day. I've been trying to finish this post since Friday, but it is not helping...

Wednesday
Last Wednesday, I actually decided not to go to school because... it's not the same anymore. I don't feel like going to school even though next week is the last week ever before we all say goodbye to each other. I suppose I can say that I hate the feeling of the end approaching pretty fast. Oh my God, I and my best buddies will be separated for life. I mean more of that we won't be classmates anymore, and things will never be the same again. 

Anyway, as I just wrote, I was absent last Wednesday. I was sleeping pretty sound and got up at eleven o'clock in the morning, fully energized. I didn't go out of my room after before twelve o'clock, noon, where my mom thought I just got up. I played a little Skyrim, but then my mom sent me straight to the shower because we were going to pick up my sister and go straight to SM. Sure, I've been going to SM a lot lately, and I'm sure not only I have noticed. We have been planning, and we're going on a vacation this coming May. That means I'll be spending the rest of March and the whole April at home... dangit.

Good morning! :)
So, basically no P.E uniform then. Took a day off my Wednesdays. :))
Just me and my sister.
My sister, Hannah, having fun with my phone's camera... as you can see.
My mom gave me this bookmark. Sure, it's Aries, but it's pink. :o

Thursday
Then, I decided to go to school, but I didn't get in early enough. As a lazy ass, I got in around nine o'clock. I and my other classmates that came in late were sent out of the classroom. Now, isn't that pretty classic? Yes, of course it is. But after a few minutes, Kerrvy (who was early), came to us and said that I, Trixia, and Charisse could go back inside. The unfair part is that the others weren't told to get in, so we were sort of confused. Martin did sneak in along with us as well. :))

Since my sister only had one subject for the whole day that day, mom and dad decided not to go home before she was done. That means they weren't there to drive me to school. Luckily, Kervey was there, and he was the one who brought me to school. :)
Trixia, Reginald, and Martin. We were sent out. :))
Lunch!
Then we had a practice for graduation. We were just practicing our graduation songs.
We will be sitting there. :)
Kerrvy! Damn, I'll miss this lady. :(
The view from where I sat.
Lyka with her little diary. I asked her if I could leave her a little letter, and she agreed. :)
Then, of course, we had a practice for our worship this coming Monday. Oh, how terrible.
I didn't quite get what was so funny, at least I got Charisse's smile. :)

Friday
As of Friday, there was nothing more than graduation practice. It's really boring, and I don't feel like going to school so much anymore. I may have realized that I'm more into challenges than sitting back and doing nothing. Classes are more entertaining... but I'm still not a nerd for that. o.o

Yup, most of the seniors. We aren't really so big in number.
I and Julie had a role playing war in texting along with four of our classmates Mico, Kurt, Martin, and Vahn.
Zzzz.
Kristine, one from the first section, had this red ribbon with her and put in on my hair. Yeah, I'm the longer haired version of Snow White, perhaps. :))
We sat outside watching some of the first section play volleyball.
Then we had a practice for graduation in the gym. Oh my God.
And we're having our worship for tomorrow, and I'm supposed to memorize that paragraph highlighted in blue. Argh, I hate this. :/
So yeah, just hanging out with these four ladies for the whole day of Friday.


Saturday (Yesterday)
Yesterday, we (all seniors) had a recollection with parents. I actually wanted to bring with me my mom and dad, but my dad didn't feel like going, so only my mom did. It was fun, and our speaker, nicknamed Kuya Ike (who was also our speaker during our retreat last August), made us laugh a lot.

Mom driving, yes. That doesn't really happen a lot, actually. :))
Just a part of the place near where I live.
After the recollection. I didn't want to take any pictures during the recollection though. :)
So, the school magazine was finally published, I see. I don't exactly know what happened, but in a single school year, there are usually two magazines published. This year, there was only one, this one. It's finally colored, but... there was too much blue and it lacks designs, and the pixels were very obvious. I'm not saying I could do a better job, just how I like it. I give it a 5/10.
Arrived at home. :)
For one reason or another, my sister decided to play Skyrim using my PS3. But I, I'm a scumbag sister, right Hannah? Taking pictures of you right when you're eating. >:)
So, during the very late hours, Hannah decided to make an omelet with ham and bacon. :))
And you know my sister, her vanity percentage is a lot higher than mine. :))
My cousin Kervey then played Dragon Age II. Still after taking pictures of him, he gave no fuck about how he looked and that his right leg was showing off. :))
And I, I want to shed off some pounds. It's summer, and I hope I can at least stay with that machine for 30 minutes a day! We'll see about that. HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment