Saturday, March 31, 2012

Swords and dragons.

I had an appointment with the dentist yesterday, plus it was the distribution of grades. Luckily, I didn't have any failing grades. I was expecting to receive more than my card, and I got my expectations right. Along with my grades, I received the results from the CEM test I had last month, the rest of the graduation pictures, and two certificates from ACT (Asian College of Technology, where my cousin Kervey graduated). There was also a big sale in SM (which lasts for three days), so I got to buy some stuffs as well.

Oh, of course, I don't have the best grades (who does when you're lazy?). But passing in all is good enough for me. :))
Just the graduation pictures. Yeah, still had my big, wavy hair. :3
The two certificates I received from ACT. You see, I won't be studying there, so if anyone's actually interesting in receiving these, I'd be glad enough to give them away.

Since it was sale in SM yesterday, I got to buy three new shirts from Artwork. It was very inexpensive (of course). I bought these shirts that had two words describing one thing. I even found this shirt that said swords and dragons, and reminded me a lot of Skyrim. It could be a Skyrim inspired t-shirt for what we all know... or something. Then the two others were basically rock and roll, and skulls and bones. 


Anyway, speaking of college, since it's the next stage for me, I've decided to take the entrance exam this coming Monday. I'm slightly nervous, to be honest. I mean, so far I don't know anyone who is taking the same course as I am (Fine Arts) in CIT, so I suppose if there's no one, I'll be going alone in the first day of school and probably be lost in the corridors or halls of the whole university. I am just hoping my sister's boyfriend will come along on Monday to show me around, I would really need a tour guide. The advantage of going there, though, is that CIT is the one and only campus in Cebu, so I won't be fleeing from one campus to another to catch up my different classes. I have algebra and statistics, which will only be occurring for one semester each. So, after that, I have no more math! WOOO!


No comments:

Post a Comment