Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Escape.

I woke up early this morning, at about 5:40 am and got ready for school. I hate waking up really early, makes me want to go back to sleep. But if I don't wake up that early I'll be late, plus I have my sister who's super slow in the mornings. As I woke up, I believed it was already Thursday, but I was wrong as I remembered that yesterday was the reopening of classes. Going to school is just pain these days, although it doesn't bore me so much. Yesterday, Trixia (if you wonder, Trixia is read as Triksha) was absent. She went home during her Christmas Break and didn't come back before early this morning. She came in during the 4th subject in the morning, and she got her hair straightened as well. Yeah, both Trixia and Kerrvy has straight hair now. Anyway, on the 4th subject (MAPEH), we had dancing. Our teacher taught us some basic ballet moves, but it became confusing when you had to do it with your feet. I kept having mistakes and I can say I'm not the born dance star, haha! But the worst thing is that you have to master it for the practical test next week (and it's individual).

Sometime after Trixia came in.

During lunchtime, I was only listening to music while Kerrvy, Trixia and some other friends were talking while eating their lunch. After Jackie finished eating, she went and messed with my hair, making a braid out of it.


And for the rest of the day it was boring. I got an extremely low score in science! I thought I would have a better score because I did open the periodic table during the exam (our teacher allowed us), but then I got a crappy score, didn't even reach half of the perfect score! Ugh. On the last subject, TLE (Technology and Livelihood Education), our teacher didn't come in. So instead of having TLE, we were doing the Johari Window, which belongs to the guidance sessions. Since that was the last subject, Trixia, me and Kerrvy had planned to go and eat siomai after dismissal, and we did. I'm not allowed to go outside school if my parents/cousin/other relatives aren't there to fetch me, and I actually think that is annoying. I can never go out anywhere, which is one of the worst things about my life. But since I'm tired of that, I just had to try and break the rule... and I succeeded. I did that because it's way too boring to sit inside school, wait for my cousin to fetch me while he's still fetching my sister which studies in a college 40+ minutes away from my school. But, I still got out. How? Well, I told my school guard that my cousin was already there, and he believed. So we did eat away. If I get caught and get scolded by my parents because of that, I'll explode, literally explode. I'm tired of being 'jailed' everywhere I am, I want to be free as much as possible.

So, while waiting for my cousin, we just sat by that 'food shop' and talking about different stuffs, like we mostly do. xD

Are you overprotected?

No comments:

Post a Comment