Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The previous days.

Well, as long as I have time by my side, why not give you guys a little update? There's been things going on, and I have something to share to you about what I suppose I did wrong today. Anyway, I gave you the reason why I couldn't keep up with my blog, and I was supposed to come back on February 2. But things got even more complicated, so I decided to take a pause and focus on my studies, since finals is coming running right to my face. I came back for awhile but gave small updates. But then again, because of our project in Social Science and some other things, I had to give up blogging for a few more days.

February 9.
     We had our first practice for our Junior-Senior Promenade. Then when school was over, my friends came over my house to do the projects needed to pass for the semi-finals clearance.

Waltz baby!
Hi friends. :))

February 12.
     Me and my family took a visit to this house for sale in Lawaan. My parents were really interested and like the house very much. The only problem? There's not enough space, and the bedrooms are way too small.
(1) Outside the village, (2) outside the house, (3) inside the living room, (4) and inside one of the bedrooms.
(1) Outside the bedrooms on the second floor, (2) staircase from first floor to second floor, (3) outside the balcony, (4) staircase to the back part of the house.

February 15.
     Finally got cleared in all the subjects for semi-finals.

February 17.
     Had our second and last practice for J.S Prom. Then after that, me, my dad, and my uncle went to the city to pick up mom and some other relatives (well, we actually stayed for dinner).

Waltz, waltz, waltz.
Was the only teenager, as you can see. o.O

February 18.
     Junior-Senior Promenade/Turnover.

(1) With Julie, Jackie, and Angie, (2) still with them, (3) before the processional walk, (4) and during.
(1) Me and Lyka, (2) me and my junior partner exchanging symbols, (3) me and my classmate during our dance number by section, and (4) the whole batch of senior singing the song True Colors (I forgot who the singer was).

February 19 & 20.
     Was helping out in making our compilation in trigonometry. I had to be absent from school yesterday because of this.

Imagine, I had to print all of this out... more than fifty pages. :o
Now, I might get negative opinions from other people about what I'm about to write here. But, as I've written many times before, I don't care what people know about me as long as it's true. So, as I've just written above (February 19-20), I was absent yesterday because of our compilation project in trigonometry. During my absence, my adviser was discussing to them a new topic in mathematics, so I have dropped a lesson and missed a report in Christian Living/Values. Now, our adviser gave us an assignment about the new topic learned, and you know me, I do never want to miss a homework when it comes to math, trigonometry, or physics. Early this morning, seeing that I was running late for school, I sent a message to Angelica and asked her if she could write the assignment for me, because I really did get late. She did, and our adviser caught us. So, guess who just got a bad record and will possibly not be cleared for finals? Me. :/

Yeah, yeah, so much for being a fucking badass. I didn't intend to go that far. It's only "bad" since we got caught. Have I not been, then it wouldn't be such an issue. I only wanted to have an assignment passed, since I worry about my grades in mathematics, having to be low all the time. No regrets though. I've done what I've done.

No comments:

Post a Comment