Thursday, September 8, 2011

Tree planting.

Today we went and planted trees. I woke up at 6:00 in the morning, and was waiting for my dearest friends Kerrvy and Julie to come over and take me with them to Tuyan. I took a great shower and prepared for today. At 7:00, they came, and unexpectedly, not only Kerrvy and Julie came, but Charisse and Jackie came too. I had fun pretty early in the morning too. Haha. :)

Btw, I wish Trixia were here, but she's got chickenpox. xD

Julie, Kerrvy, me, Jackie, and Charisse.

So we were dropped off at a church in Tuyan, and we each got our little baby trees (seedlings in other words) and walked all the way to this mountain. Wow, I could really hear my heart beat hard, and it's still one of the best experiences, at least I could help nature a little. :)

After that, we went back to my house and relaxed for awhile. It was about 9:00 when we came back. We watched the movie, The Uninvited, took some pictures, and ate lunch.
© Julie Barcelona
© Julie Barcelona
© Julie Barcelona
© Julie Barcelona
© Julie Barcelona

After that, we went back to school and submitted two canned goods each (for the attendance). We then started to prepare for tomorrow's event, Marian Gallery. (Today is the Virgin Mary's birthday though, and we have this event for her, as they say.) Plus, I'm the one who's going to represent as the Lady of Mount Carmel. My God, I hope I'll do fine. I'll show you tomorrow how it went. I know, I know, I do not believe in God and all that stuff, but I don't do this for God or any saints up there, I do this for my section, I believe. Anyway, here's a sneak peek though... :)

Yup, I blurred it. :)
- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment