Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Gone for two weeks.

Hey folks! As you guess, I'm finally back. It has been fourteen days since my last post, and I kind of expected the "blog break" to be about five days or so. But unfortunately, I felt like I needed more days, so I did let the days pass. I finally got hold of my "emotions" like a western girl on a horse swinging her rope. Well, maybe not exactly like that, but you get the idea, right? 

Speaking about the last two weeks, I've had fun. I am really content with things happening and I really can't complain at all. I've started logging in on IMVU frequently the last days because I wanted to meet new people from different places again. I am a people person, so I want to connect with them. :)

Since the last fourteen days, what have I been up to?

September 14: Started playing IMVU again.

September 17: Had visitors (Kerrvy, Trixia and Charisse).

September 22-23: Had our monthly examinations.

September 23: Went swimming with Kerrvy, Julie, Trixia and Charisse.

September 25: Had visitors again (Kerrvy and Trixia).

That's pretty much it. It seems like I haven't blogged for a whole eternity. I know I'm only used to blogging everyday, so it felt pretty much weird not having to blog. Anyway, I'm going to continue my 365 days. I'm still thinking about what to write about. Hmm...

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment