Sunday, December 11, 2011

Family Day.

Wow, what an awesome day. It was really hot, but it was worth it. We didn't do much more than sitting, walking around and taking pictures. For the first few hours I sat and watched the people prepare the food with my mom and sister. But after, the three of us got separated because my mom (and other seniors' parents) went and practiced the songs for the presentation later on and my sister hung out with her friends Karvil and Fahad. Sure, then I went along with Jackie and assisted her in everything because she's the president of the class. And I was there by her side. We went out to buy ice cubes for the drinks that had to be cooled. That was fun too. There were a lot of presentations too from all the parents from different year levels. It was freaking hot, but it was worth it, totally.

BLUE!
Right before we left.
At our table.
Sat down and waited.
Then I hung out with Kerrvy and the rest of the pack.
Went and bought ice with Romar, Kevin, Tring and Jackie.
Brylle and Kevin.
Haha, Jackie and Brylle.
Mom looks badass with those shades. HAHA
Here our adviser announces about the JS Prom to our parents.
My sister and my mom.
Jackie and me. ♥
Hahaaa :))
In the classroom.
MUAH. :*
Drank Coca Colaaa. :))
A lot of actions going on, hmm? >:)
Trixia.
What did you say, Kerrvy? xD
The presentation of the parents of the seniors. :))
And here I am at home, tired. My face is pretty red because of the heat. Screw it. xD
- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment