Thursday, March 22, 2012

Seventeen.

I had to go to school, help Jackie out with some pictures for some papers for our section's Minutes of the Meeting (trust me, I haven't been able to understand what it is exactly even until now). Plus we still had practices for our graduation this coming Sunday, and yeah, I had to go to school. I don't want to sound like a celebrity here, but I am just stating the facts. Upon arriving, people started to greet me happy birthday, but that's just because of the existence of Facebook. Have Facebook not existed, people would not remember my birthday, expect for the ones that really do know my birthday, of course. Oh, one reason why my mom wouldn't let me go to school was because it was my cousin Kervey's graduation yesterday. But I made it in the end anyway, so no fuss as you can see.

I decided to wear  the torn up jeans I got some days ago. But of course, I go to a freaking Catholic school, and the nuns would probably faint if I went in to school with my legs exposed. Solution? I wore black leggings underneath. Yeah, now I can both enjoy my jeans without any trouble at all. :))
Kervey's toga.
Having just arrived. (1) Jonafe and Fhela, and (2) Jackie and Lyka, who's reading the story I wrote. :))
Practicing for the processional. :)
Engr. Kervey Alferez at last! Congratulations, dude. :*
Yes, of course we went eating after that. And basically I was stunned by this mirror on the door that I had to take a picture of it... of me... I... o.O
Had this mini pictorial right outside the comfort room. :)) HI KERVEY.
Yeah, of course... Thanks to my sister for these photos! :)
The graduates! And yeah, I did remove my leggings and change my upper clothes. Just for a more "FEASTive look". :)
Parents. ;)
My pretty-pretty sister, Hannah Michelle. :3
And of course, Kervey got this cake which looked like it had a thick slice of ham in the center. Haha, dafuq.
Anyway, it was pretty great yesterday. It was my first time visiting Kervey's school (Asian College of Technology/ACT). Yeah, of course I was curious. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment