Friday, July 29, 2011

Malunggay (Moringa oleifera) Festival.

Today we didn't have proper classes. We had our Nutrition Month Activity, and we had to use one ingredient, malunggay (Moringa oleifera), in two different dishes or desserts. Since I still kind of feel like a wreck, being too tired and all, I didn't really enjoy my time. I'm helplessly breaking myself apart with all the things that are going on in my life. Ugh.

I brought with me my digital camera today, and when I transferred all the files in there to my computer, there were 163 pictures and 2 videos in all. And to upload 163 pictures and post it on here doesn't seem to be so... fun. So I've decided that for once and for all, I'll upload all of them on Facebook and some of them on here, just for the hell of it.

Our class had to be in our own hands, we did not get so much support from our adviser, he was never there today. Our class mayor, Jackie (one of my really close friends), cracked and burst in tears from all the stress and all the classmates of ours not cooperating in this competition. I pity her very much, and wounds me to see her cry like that... plus it makes me want to cry myself. :(


- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment