Monday, March 26, 2012

Villa Teresita.

I wrote about a Farewell Party on my last post, right? That's exactly what I've been up to for the whole day. It was sort of frustrating. We were asked to meet up in school at seven o'clock, and I went there at seven thirty or so, still being kind of sleepy and all that. I had a terrible challenge with sleeping last night. I didn't get a chance to get some rest before two o'clock. I suppose because of the graduation, I felt sort of sad because it was the end and all that, if you know what I mean. Anyway, when I arrived, I spotted no one from Hope. I sat in the car waiting (mom wouldn't go home since I was still alone, probably the first), when Jackie came walking. Sure, then it was good.

I kept sending text messages to Kerrvy and the rest of the pack around six o'clock in the morning, wondering if they'd come along. But, since it was the last party ever, I knew I had to go, or I would regret. So sure, I went without even knowing if Kerrvy or the rest of the pack would be there. She contacted me later on, and she came along with Charisse. The worst part? We sat outside school for about two hours, and we left around nine o'clock. So much for seven o'clock, huh?

Kept walking around the area with Kerrvy. We weren't able to eat breakfast because we left so early, so we decided to buy some snacks in a nearby store.
Junk food for breakfast. Wow, HOW HEALTHY. :))
Just Jackie being slightly emo... :))
There we sat outside school, waiting on our adviser.
After two crappy hours, we went to Villa Teresita Resort.
Waiting for the others to arrive. :)
Charlie and Martin! Oh, and I have to mention that the other senior section, Charity, was in Villa Teresita as well!
Trixia! :))
I didn't really take pictures because I was afraid it was going to fall in the pool or something, so I decided to keep it in my bag, safe and sound. But I'm sure you all have the idea what we were up to. Anyway, it was fun. I think I got a little sunburn, but it was fucking worth it. I suppose I won't be seeing Lyka in a long time, or worse, forever, because she's going back to Manila. I saw her for the last time earlier, and I will miss her a lot. Kerrvy will probably leave for Iligan to study for college, and that's leaving me alone in CIT-U. Or well, if Angelica chooses to study in CIT-U as well, I have her to keep up with during the first few weeks. I'm soon planning to take an entrance test along with a classmate of mine named Kurt, who's planning on taking up Architecture. We'll see how it'll go. All I want to do now is to see if I can get in to CIT-U with the degree of Fine Arts or AB Graphics and Media (Fine Arts). Well, guess who's excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment