Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Arien of the Blog World.

Well, I know there are so many people with the sign Aries in the whole blog world, but I'm actually using it's name for me. Not that it's supposed to make me a top blogger or anything. Hey, be creative, right? I've actually had this crazy thought about making a symbol for myself. A lot of things went running through my head. I came across some thoughts about my zodiac sign, so I researched about Aries and got inspired. That's where I made up my symbol, plus it has three different symbols in one symbol.

So you've got it explained. I told you. There was nothing satanic about this. HAHA
So, I welcome you all to my renamed blog The Arien. It's much shorter too, which is excellent. I decided to experiment with colors for a change. I wanted my blog to look "hot" so I painted it with hot colors, haha. I do hope that this blog year of mine will be a great year. Although I've had some up and downs the last 365 days, I'm still glad you're still here (if you are). Also, I hope you like my header? I must thank my sister for taking the picture. I edited it myself. Damn, it has already been a year. o.o

Original picture.
I did some shading on the picture because I kinda look a little too flat on there. Oh well, as long as it works. Although I have noticed something I haven't been sticking too: Hannah and Kervey's guest posts. You remember I wrote about letting Kervey and Hannah have their time and you'd get to know more about them? Yeah, I totally forgot about that and only ended up publishing one post written by Kervey. How lame. Oh well, Kervey doesn't seem to interest this too well, so I'll only have my sister doing it. Every Friday from now on (which means this coming Friday). She has written one, but I didn't get the chance to publish it yet. I'll do that and force her to write more posts.

And for this one year old blog, I want to thank my sister for being the biggest supporter of all. She reads my blog thoroughly and would point to me my writing mistakes. Also to my fast readers, thank you. I appreciate and love you. ♥

- Christin Madeleine, the arien.

No comments:

Post a Comment