Sunday, December 25, 2011

A Green Christmas.

Basically, all of us wore green tops. Last Christmas, all of us wore red. Sure, I did have a green t-shirt, but it didn't fit the occasion because it was a shirt from Intramurals (and as I've written many times, I'm on the green team). So my mom pulled me to her bedroom and let me borrow one of her blouses, and I got to borrow a mint green blouse. Okay, I didn't like it. So what I did was to put on my black shirt over just to look a little more me. There, fine, okay, great!

It was pretty boring during the first few hours. We sat down. We ate. We sat down again. The party was dead. Ah, we figured. It was the music. My dad had been playing unknown Christmas songs for hours, and it was pretty boring because they were Norwegian, and they were old. Even I sat there completely bored to death. My dad should be adding metal music to his playlist! But of course, I'm kidding. It would look lame if metal was playing in the background and I was the only one standing there... headbanging. That... would... be completely... wow. Haha, that would be embarrassing. So my sister fixed the problem and then it started, they started dancing. Well, I was bored to death so I knew I had to do something with myself so I danced along. I danced probably like a drunk person, but it was worth it. :)

Newspaper dance. :)
Got on the 2nd place. Could've won. :)
Three of our angels. ♥
Random.
My sister and her boyfriend.
Green! Check out my mom. o.o"
Another random. :))
This is a game, I don't know what it's called, but it's about finding your teams by making animal sounds (cat, dog, cow, rooster).
I could actually see. SHH. :))
My cousin and his wife. :))
I'm not quite sure what they're doing. :o
Me and Vincent started dancing and matching dance moves. :))
YOUTH! I look pretty weird here, so I blurred my face.
Dancing: Teach me how to dougie. Hey, I'm sure I made myself look really weird. But I still danced for the sake of having fun.
Caught! Hey, I know what you're thinking, but no, I'm not a heavy drinker. That was just a bottle. o.o"
Kids. These run inside the house and create total disaster. :))
Meow. :3

So yeah, that's pretty much it. Now I'm sitting here and it's kinda quiet. But meh. :))

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment