Monday, December 12, 2011

History of my birth.

If there's something that's keeping me busy right now, then it's my project in CLE. I'm supposed to write about my birth in a story kind of a way. So I've got to make this sound like a short fairytale. I have all the information I need, but I don't know how to put them into a story yet. I'm still thinking. I've got a lot of things going on in my mind, so I'm wondering.

The story of my birth is the second part of this project. The first part is about the meaning of my name. So far I've understood that the name Christin(e) and Madeleine come from two names that come from two images of religion, Christ and Mary Magdalene. Sure thing, the two of them are a pair of mystery.


I'm sitting here sweating actually. Mom told me to turn off the air con since the electricity bill has increased dramatically according to her. I don't want to sound like anything wrong, but I don't think I have the ability to think straight in this heat. Plus, there are so many distractions. Oh my God, I think I should distance myself from technology  a bit. Anyway, I just came from the living room to ask my mom about my birth. My height, weight, the exact time and all that. She told me to get a picture frame that was sitting on the shelf. The information was written on the frame, so it was fine.

Oh yes. Kervey is a dork. :)
The picture and the picture frame.
Me at this point. *Think think think*
- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment