Thursday, December 8, 2011

Screw mass.

Due to some catholic stuff I have no idea what it is, we didn't have class today. Well, all of us had to go to school and attend another holy mass which as usual doesn't interest me. Well, would it not be lame if a person like me (non-catholic and atheist) went to church? It would. So I decided to stay at home. I would stay at home even if I wanted to go 'cause my mom didn't allow me to go. But nah, I'm not interested in listening to the priest having to repeat that name over and over again. Basically, it was all there was. Mass, and just mass. After the one hour mass, we were free to go. So, screw it. I'm staying at home.

I got up at eleven something, and as usual, my phone is screaming for me to read new messages. But it's always the same, group messages. Well, there were few that asked for my attention though, so fine. Like it always goes, I got up and turned on my computer. I located my butt on the office chair and went surfing the internet as always.  After some long minutes I decided to go eat. Yes, bread with milky cheese (or in other words, The Laughing Cow) and a glass of water. At about two or three o'clock, I went and took a shower. I was kind of expecting a visitor, but turned out he didn't really come or plan to come, as I guess. I took a shower, waited for my hair to dry,  went straight to my parents' bedroom and pulled out my mom's chi flat iron. I could want some answers and see how my current haircut would look like if it was straightened. So I straightened it. Looks rad if you ask me.

zZzzZz.
Oh, and, my mom changed the curtains for christmas! My room hasn't been more red before. xD
Still sleepy. zZzzzZZz
This is how wavy my hair really is. T'was taken sometime after I took a bath. :)
Skipping like a boss to my parents' bedroom!
HAIR FLATTENING IRON!
And, that's how I looked right after. Kinda looks like a wig by the way. o.o
Kervey and me! He was supposed to go to school, but was too lazy and stayed at home just like his dearest cousin, me.
Went outside to check the rain. Mhm, it rained a little.
 We went to plaza because it was the opening of the Christmas lights. Oh sure, I kept hiding away from someone I didn't want to see. I kept faking and I feel a little guilty. c;

My aunt and my mom.
Kervey's parents and my dad. Check that, my dad's a badass! That's where I got all my badassness from!
FIREWORKS! Shitty how I "misfocused". 
We got our asses back home and went straight to music room right after eating. JAM TIME!
And oh yeah, I tied my hair into a bun and Vincent came and inserted a pair of drumsticks into it. Hmm, doesn't look so bad!
I told Laurie about how I had cut my own hair, so we went to experiment with her hair since she really wanted to. xD
Mhm, it looked like nothing had changed right after she cut it.
Then we went singing using the magic sing karaoke thingy.
Kervey doesn't have the most amazing voice, but enough to keep us entertained!
Then we decided to have a game. A basic contest. We're grouped into two (Team A and B) and the karaoke is going to give us random songs for each turn. If we didn't know the song, fuck that, we'll sing the song anyway. If we did, lucky us. :)
Turns out Kervey's team was lucky.
But me and Vincent danced with joy anyway (even if team A kept winning).

That was pretty much my day. So I'll be back tomorrow with Friday as news. ;)

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment