Monday, December 19, 2011

Without Kerrvy.

Monday again! So, this is the last week before Christmas break. I'm not exactly what you would call excited, but whatever. I don't want to sit at home and be bored 24/7. And by that, it means I'm totally going to gain back the weight  I've lost, and I do not want that. So it basically means, I've got to get my ass off my office chair and start exercising. Ugh, I hate exercising.

So as I've written on this post, today was the first day of the two days examinations. We had our exam in CLE, English and Filipino. Oh well, it wasn't that bad since I've got Trixia on my back. But Kerrvy wasn't there today mostly because of some personal reasons. The worst thing is, she won't be there tomorrow too. But I've decided to help her out because she's going to take the examinations next year. The only thing she struggles with is the computer subject, and our topic right now is the addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of binary numbers. I'm not usually good at math, but I have no problem with that (basically because it's just 1s and 0s). But yeah, the exam went pretty well mostly because I got to copy answers off Trixia and now the rest of the pack (since Kerrvy's not there). After the exam, I hung out a little with Trixia, Julie and Charisse, but then I spotted Jackie and hung out with her. So we mostly stood outside Charity's classroom.

Getting to the car like a boss. :))
Don't ask me. I only said his name, and he turned his head and gave me this look. o.O
After the exam. Went to the locker to get Julie's book in MAPEH.
Charitians baby. :))
I don't know what they were talking about. :))
Well, I tried to get a decent picture of me and Yarie. But? Fail. :))
On the way home. Kervey seems like a douche as always. HAHA
And when I'm with my sister, I always try to be dorkier than her even though it means I have to look mentally retarded. :))
Isn't that pose getting a little old, ah?
Dorkiest, dorker, dork.
Tomorrow, our exam will be on the morning. Oh well, we'll see how the exam goes then. So anyway, we got our asses back home and my mom told us we were going to plaza because my dad was going to take pictures of the Christmas lights. Well, those things don't usually impress me, but I went along anyway. Both my dad and sister brought with them their DSLR cameras, and well, dad took pictures of the place while my sister took pictures of us. All seven of us went there, and no one was left at home except for two dogs and two cats. Hah.

Surfing the net right after changing clothes? Usual habit.
Right before leaving, took a seat in the living room. The cat came running up on the sofa. Damn cats.
On the way to plaza. Hey ladies, check out my manly cousin! Lame arm you've got there dude. :))
And my one and only lame sister in the whole wide world... but in a good way. :)
 We went to metro for awhile to buy ice cream. But then my mom soon got a text message from my aunt, or in other words, her sister, that they had arrived at our house. So me, ate Ai-Ai and ate Hilda went running back home with my sister's dog Charlie. Wow, what an exercise! :))

Charlie and ate Hilda.
Face like a freaking freak. o.o
Ate Ai-Ai running as if though she stole ice cream. o.o
And yup, my aunt and my cousin Laurie Ann sat outside the gate and waited. Muhahaha :))
- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment