Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Gladiators.

Now, you're probably thinking of roman times because of my title unless your mind speaks fashion. Yeah, we had our second and last day of examination earlier, and I'm a little disappointed because there wasn't enough time for me to finish my exam on computer, so I mostly didn't have answers on the division and subtraction of binary numbers. Also, I didn't have answers on the first part of the trigonometry test. You see? I suck at math, pretty much. Today we had five tests, and each broke my skull more and more. Oh, and I forgot to mention, our subject History is focused on the accounting college degree, and it blew my mind in a bad way. Luckily I got answers from other people. Yeah, to be honest, I cheat during exams. :))

Oh well. Speaking of today, me and my family went to the city right after I was finished with my exams. So yes, that means our examination today was in the morning. I still had to go because my outfit for tomorrow isn't really done. I mean I still didn't have shoes to go with them, and I really didn't expect much. So we got our asses to SM all over again, and I basically had to wear my uniform there because my mom didn't bring with her my clothes. I don't know, but Filipinos always think that if one student behaves like a monkey from some specific school, every student that goes to that school behaves like a monkey. They have probably never heard of individuality, that I'm sure of. But still, my mom wouldn't let me behave like a monkey just because I wore my school uniform, and she kept reminding me. Well, I'm not exactly something you'd call mentally retarded, I'm just that sort of crazy, the perky way. So that's pretty much it. I asked my sister if she could take a picture of me wearing the outfit. I'm not really impressed by myself, but whatever. As the title says, the kind of shoes I bought, or more like my mom bought, was gladiator shoes. Well, see for yourself how it matches. I don't really like it, I think it would've been better with doll shoes.

Checking my hair. :))
Eating at Sbarro.
Meow.
Yup, at the department store.
Vain mom. :))
Vain me? xD
Yup.
And yeah, basically all of them. :))
And here's my outfit for tomorrow. I'm not sure if I like the shoes together with the dress. o.o
Black shirt - Penshoppe // Black lace dress - Planet Exchange // Gladiator shoes - Bocalo
- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment