Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Circles.

Ah, finally an everyday post. So, we went to the city today mostly because I had an appointment with the dentist. Well, yeah, it's getting better, but I still have no idea how to explain my case in words. So, well, I'll get to that later on (and I mean ten years after, haha). Yesterday though, I was nauseated for the whole day, so I had a great day looking at the toilet bowl for hours, but sadly, nothing happened and I didn't vomit even once. Well, I basically had my mom's care so I was fine before the night came. For the whole night I kept getting up because of a horrible stomach ache and again, the feeling of nausea.

But this morning I woke up with a good feeling although I can say I didn't feel that great. I would get up and get dizzy. I probably lack sunlight. HAHA

So while I was changing clothes, my sister sent me a text message saying, "Sofus is purring! I'm in the living room."
And if there's one thing my cat rarely does, then it's purring.
I still kinda felt a little nauseated. But, whatever. I'm tough, I can handle small things. (HAHA, duh.)
At the dentist!
Meow. :3
Ate at McDonald's today. I kinda felt like eating cheese burger and chicken nuggets. We barely eat there anyway, so why not? :D
Basically my mom started yelling at me because she hates my hair, so I had to make a braid out of it. Sure, okay.
In the dressing room in the shop Oxygen. My sister was actually just in her underwear when I took this pic. HAHA
Waiting for our dad.
LA LA LAAA :)
OHOH, look at that serious face! Although serious, I find myself attractive looking like that! ♥
And I could almost make love to myself. HAHA
While waiting, I actually started to have fun taking pictures of the tiles. o.o
So as soon as I came home, I decided to draw this on paint (HEHE) for my previous post, Day 289. I have been drawing last night. I got inspired actually. I was watching Spiderman when I thought of this. :)
I bought earrings for Kerrvy and the rest of the pack from Forever 21. There was a pair too many, so I decided to have it as my own. And of course, I took the black pair and changed the earrings of my second piercing.
Looks good, huh? CIRCLES!
And I got a Christmas gift from my sister today too. She bought me this lovely cameo necklace. It's also from Forever 21.
And as usual, I get carried away taking pictures of myself looking like a complete idiot.
I also bought scrap booking materials for our project in TLE. We are supposed to make five different menus, and I see creativity as a part of all this.
Oh well, at least I got to do something today. It's a total bore sitting at home with nothing to do. So, well, I'll see if my cousin Kervey is still in the mood in taking pictures. :)

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment