Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Unsweetened.

So much for being excited for this day. I got up after ate Hilda woke me up for the second or third time. Turns out my sister was lying there on her bed still sleeping and I was already running late. Of course, I was pissed. But since there were no classes yesterday and Mondays usually mean worship in my school's gym, it was transferred to today, Tuesday. So if there's worship in the gym, there are no lates, so phew. Anyway, condolence to Jackie. Her granny passed away this morning and she still came to school. My God, Jackie's one of the strongest women alive. She went home during the afternoon though. As of today, it was sort of weird. As the title speaks, nothing sweet. Kinda rough. Since Angelica's in Singapore, it feels kinda weird. The seat is empty, and now the wild monkeys of our classroom are taking over. The fuck. For almost the whole day these stupid male classmates of mine were running around and poking us and oh my God, how annoying!

Ready as fuck, but turns up to school late. ARGH.
Chiiiill.
Me and Kerrvy on the floooooor. :))
Computer tiiime! :))
Oh yes, we're badasses. xD
All we did is talk and talk. See that monitor there? Trixia highlighted all the icons on the desktop and pressed the enter button. The computer froze! xD
As I came home, I was sad and tired. Got to sleep a little though. :))
- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment