Friday, December 16, 2011

"It's sort of complicated, y'know?"

Not exactly my most said line today as the title says, but could be if I spoke only English today. Nah, I sound like every other girl right now. But I'm a girl anyway. Speaking of today, there weren't really "proper" classes. I mean, most of the teachers came in and just sat down having conversations with us. Sure, that's better than having a quiz anyway. Me, Kerrvy, and the rest of the pack were busy this morning working on our so called "Guidance Journal". It's not really a journal, but they're entries about yourself that must be submitted to the Guidance Office. Yeah, the guidance counselor will go through them and basically compliment about your work. We don't get grades for this, but it's a healthy pass to our clearance. I didn't put that much effort into my work, but I suppose the Old English text is fine. :))

So our activity in Guidance was to write about your top three results of the RIASEC personality/Personal Abilities test.  
Oh yes. We never fail to picture ourselves together. :))
Julie was mostly in the mood of sleeping today. Probably because of the Simbang Gabi. :))
And, Kerrvy's got addicted to cellphones. :))
Meow.
Meeooow.
Dismissal. We have Joey on the background, folks!
As soon as I came home, I directly went to my sister's room to share her about my updates. Sure, I didn't change yet. So I kept rolling around with my uniform on. :))
Then as always, played music and it totally caught my soulll.
Ate dinner in my room today, for a change. This is called humba (braised pork belly with sugar).
Shit, I didn't notice I cropped too low. Now you can't see the spoon. :((
But the fork? Yes. :))
- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment