Friday, December 9, 2011

Finest Art.

So I think I've decided what degree I should get for college. Basically, Fine Arts. The question is, where will I go and study? I decided the school much before the degree. Somehow I want to go to Cebu Institute of Technology - University. HAHA, what the fuck kid, why are you going to a shit ass school like that? Fuck, I'm after the people around. My sister's boyfriend goes there and says it's pretty great. You know I don't prefer those universities like University of San Carlos or University of San Jose - Recoletos basically because I don't click with cocky people or people that are so damn beautiful or... in other words, rich. I've heard most people like that go to those universities, so I'd rather stay away from them. Like what exactly is the point of going to a great university when you can't even really click with the people around you? My sister studies in University of San Jose - Recoletos, and she got complaints all the time. The most common complaint I've heard about is the school rules that keep changing. I don't want to go there and get fucked for having two piercings on each of my ear. I want to be free and not live by rules. I wanna have my own rules. I mean, my sister have awesome friends over there, but that's because she's not like me. She clicks with those kind of people, that I basically don't. So if you come up to my face and tell me that I have a fucked up future for going to that university, I'll show you what life is. It's not your goddamn business anyway. Just saying. :)

Anyway, today, I've talked with my classmate, Kevin, about Fine Arts. We were sort of planning to take the same college degree in the same university. He's still not sure about where to go, but he's sure what to take. For the whole math period he sat close to me and asked me for some tips about photography. Yeah, I know, I'm not a photographer, but that doesn't mean I have absolutely no idea what that is. Since my phone has focus and enough megapixels, I thought I could teach Kevin basic tricks. He got my phone and started practicing around. I should have a lens for my phone. HAHA

Angelica!
Kevin practicing around. (Angelica and Kevin's hands.)
Hmm?
I know, I don't get his point of this picture either.
During math and physics, we had seatworks. I just kept copying from Angelica.
Yep.
That's pretty much it. Got kissed on my cheek today! Bwahaha well, it does happen almost everyday, it's just that someone else did it. ♥ (Oh yeah, I'm in love, baby!)

- Christin Madeleine

2 comments:

  1. hahaha likia nimog blog post oi. well, i am one of the alumni of CIT-University... way paki mga tawo didto unsa pa imo hitsura, imong get-up whatever churvaloh. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. sus, mao nay nindot! haha thank you for telling me. HAHA :))

    ReplyDelete