Thursday, December 15, 2011

Cornetto Disc.

Hah, yeah! Just to show my dedication to this blog, I've decided to blog at least two to three posts a day. And sure, this will be my third for today. Not everything happens just in school, I've got a life out of school too of course. So I got home from school safe and sound. During dinner my mom said that they would be going to Metro (with ate Ai-Ai and ate Hilda) to buy medicines and other stuffs like groceries. Sure, at first I decided to locate my ass on my office chair and not go with them, but as soon as Laurie came over with her mom, I changed my mind. Then I skipped along like a little kid. As soon as we got there, I already had my mind buried in my phone. Oh sure, as long as I've got somebody to talk with, I keep busy communicating. Haha, I'm lame. So basically Laurie and Hannah walked really close to me just in case I would oversee the little things as I keep busy texting. Yeah, Metro had a sale on clothes, so my mom bought me seven shorts. I love shorts, I mean not those really short ones. Just for the ones to use at home. :))

If you wonder. Why is Laurie, Vincent and their mom over at our house? They're going to attend the Simbang Gabi along with my mom, ate Ai-Ai and ate Hilda (or in other words, Evening Mass) as usual. So, they are going to overnight here for the next nine or eight days (I'm out of count).

On the way to Metroooo.
Vincent, Hannah and Laurie.
Endorser of Joy Dishwashing Soap. :))
Seems like Vincent's going to grab the fire extinguisher. o.o
Oh yeaah.
In the restroom. A perfect camera whore picture. :))
We ate Cornetto Disc ice cream. :))
And me eating like a little child. :))
Laurie studying for  her test tomorrow. :)
Me whoring around as usual.
And then I decided to do my homework in math. My classmate asked me to bring his assignment because he would be absent tomorrow. Sure thing, how easy is that? I even got to copy his assignment. MUHAHAHA :))
And yeah. Look how freaking inexpensive two pairs of shorts can be. P99? HAH!
Yeah, I will never oversee camouflage jeans/shorts/pants. :))
YEAH.
Me trying to have fun with myself, literally failing.
- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment