Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Filipino Family.

Some weeks ago, my sister sent me a URL to a picture. Upon reading what was written on that image, I gave a little laugh for the fact that it was true and I could relate to it. Now, what was this picture about? It's about how a simple Filipino party is like. As you all know, I'm part Filipino and I'm proud to be that. I grew up as a teenager here so I have the Filipino morals mostly, but I don't have the belief like they do. Plus I say a lot of bad words (the joke way) in front of my friends and parents. Well, my friends do it and my parents don't seem to be surprised, so I keep to it. But back to the topic: Filipino Parties.


Well, for you people who aren't Filipinos or know nothing about them, here's something for you. Yeah, basically it's mostly like that. :)

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment