Saturday, December 3, 2011

Rainbows and skulls.

We had our formation today and I didn't do more than sweeping, helped making juice for all of the seniors (that were present today) and sitting around. That's what's it's like being in the service group. But oh well, we get to joke around a lot anyway, so it's cool. After the formation, I returned my cellphone to Kerrvy (since I wanted her to use it for her own sake) after I "reformatted" it yesterday. I put in all the important things like contacts and music, so it's all good. Now I can finally communicate with her directly. Since I had my old Nokia N70 lying around, I thought why not. :)

On the way to school this morning though, we were blocked by a parade of girl scouts. Good thing I was still early. I wasn't amused though, I was really annoyed. But my dad was more annoyed. It took probably about five minutes, and I was losing my patience. Damn.


Kerrvy and I got to change one of our shoe laces today (after formation)! She is my best friend, and we do crazy things together. I told her about this idea some days earlier and she was interested. So we changed them earlier, and now we have matching shoe laces! How creative. Haha :)


So I've written above, I let Kerrvy borrow my old cellphone. I gave it to her on Thursday, but my phone started acting all badass (I hate how all these material things HAVE to imitate its owner all the time) and said no to every goddamn thing you would do. Send a message? No. Save a new contact? No. Take a picture? No. Receive messages? No. Listen to music? No. JUST NO. To anything you would do, this little note would pop up saying the phone memory is full and that we had to delete some data. Funny thing is, there was no single fuck inside my phone. So? Damn. That's exactly why I reformatted the whole thing and well, I think it went alright.


Then they decided to go home. I decided to stick with Angelica since Jackie too had gone home. I was actually expecting to have a talk with someone, so I did what I could to stay in school for the longest time possible. But, that person was just too stupid to think about me and went away. That person came looking for me when I was already at home. Oh your God, how lame people are these days.

She changed her shirt. :)
And I waited. HAHA
Angelica and me. :)

But as soon as I came home, my mom was all like, "Go change your clothes. We're going to the city." I was more like, "I want to stay here at home, goddamn." No really, SM is getting boring since I'm almost always there. I mean. You know what I mean. I want to be with my friends in a new place for a change, not just always my family in the same places. :/

Outfit for today. Still haven't gotten over those pants. :)

We arrived to SM, and my sister asked my mom to bring me to somewhere while she was going to the ATM. Hannah grabbed my hand and dragged me to the center of Northwing and showed me this wide flat of small figures. Sure, each building was labelled by a shop name or something. It was really wide, and you'll see the whole thing on a picture below.


Of course, since it was about one o'clock when we arrived, we decided to eat first. We went to Bigby's. If there's one thing for sure about Bigby's, then it's that I always get full when I eat there. Clearly, there can be a large amount of fat in their food, I have no idea. Nah, I was somewhat already full anyway. Actually, when we arrived, the whole restaurant was full, so we waited outside. It took longer than I expected actually. After some long minutes we finally got a table, so there we sat and waited for our food (we ordered as we waited outside).

Best appetizer in the world! Bread with cheese and spinach dipping. ♥
So there you see that wide flat thing I wrote about. Plus you see how big Forever 21 is? It removed Powerbooks. And yes, I HAVE to complain about that. :/
Well, we didn't do a lot. My school shoes have finally met its death, and I had to buy a new pair of black shoes and it took over an hour for me to find one mainly because I have weird feet. They are wide, yes. It's so much easier to find heels than shoes. Ugh, it doesn't match. I don't wear heels, that's why. My mom and sister got tired of me saying no to all the shoes I tried on. After an hour, I finally found a pair. Well, actually my sister did. So we actually have the same exact shoes which is kind of lame, I think. But whatever. I was almost about to get a haircut, but I became weak and protective of my hair. I still want to grow it much longer before I cut it. :)

We got home safe and sound, and I feel bored to death as usual. DAMN.

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment