Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wednesday is always there.

Yesterday was such a sour day mainly because I let it be a sour day. But sure, you all know Wednesday is my day so today it was fiiiiiiine. I can't complain at all. I mean, I smile like a dork everyday mainly because I am a dork. But yesterday was a day where being a dork wasn't present. Sure, I have my bad days too. :)

This morning I got up at 5:47. These days I usually just turn off my alarm and go right back to sleep. Damn. I really should start sleeping earlier. Thanks to ate Hilda, she's there to wake me up repeatedly and won't stop until you're on your feet... AWAKE and not sleepwalking. Sure, I got out of bed and went straight to my CR without any problem. But then I sat on the toilet bowl and thought and thought. No, I didn't sit and poop. I sat ON the toilet bowl cover and thought about the whole world which kept me busy and I lost track of time. So basically I myself know how to give myself a lame excuse for being late to school. Sure, I got up in time and took a cool shower that made my knees shiver like falling buildings. I got on my P.E uniform and for once; black socks! Sure, ate Ai-Ai dropped me off to school today basically because our car was in repair. And for once, I didn't have to wait on my sister. Even in that matter, I almost got late. Haha oh well, they won't start the Flag Ceremony without me. :)) (Just don't take that last sentence seriously, or I'm gonna stab you.)

Early this morning while waiting for ate Ai-Ai to change clothes. :))
Good morning ladies!
And this dude will not get better. Oh, yeah. If any of you read from one of the previous posts the line "a man in my hands", I have to say that THIS IS NOT THE ONE. I mean, it can be easily mistaken right? Kevin's getting quite annoying these past days. Ugh. Oh well, for friends. :))
WHAT'S UUUP? Funny how all the phones that appear on this picture are all Nokias. :))
In the AVR. Two dudes (both foreigners) had this weird report about some Christian stuff. I was bored as usual, but then there were games and dances. xD
And yeah, I was located at the back. :)
Lunch tiiime!
After lunch I chilled with Jackie. She's heartbroken as she said. Hey, her granny just passed away. I was surprised enough that she came to school today.
And me, being hyperactive as always. :))
Trixia with music blasting in her ears.
Trixtin. :))
Kerrxia. HAHA, what's up with the mixing of names? :))
On the way home. Caught a picture of the dorkiest person in the whole wide world.
DORKS!
And me at the moment? Happy and content as fuck. x))
- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment