Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas.

If there's one thing I'm hearing right now, then it's the changing of Christmas songs. I'm not really listening to them though. But as I guess, my Christmas spirit this year has literally died. Or to speak more sense, it doesn't feel like it's Christmas. But whatever. I'm having a count down, because I have been bored to death the last days and I want that to change. So yeah, call me an idiot or a nerd, but I actually miss school right now.

For the three last days I have avoided everyday posts mostly because I didn't want to put boredom on my blog. Yeah, that's basically all I've been up to the last days: Sitting at home and being bored all day long. Nah, even the sound of Christmas songs bores me. Now, I just put on some music and it's helping me. :)


Merry Christmas anyway folks. I'll blog later on or tomorrow about this day. :)

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment