Monday, November 7, 2011

Manday: Kervey.

Hey, I'm Kervey. I am a computer engineering student from ACT (Asian College of Technology). Right now I'm on my last semester of being a computer engineering student. I'm already 21 years old and I was born on November 5, 1990. I'm shy to people that I don't know or to people I have never met before, but actually I'm very talkative guy to people who are close to me. I'm a very happy guy, but when it comes to love many girls chase me but I dont like them 'cause I'd rather have them as friends, not as lovers. Sometimes I feel like love is so unfair 'cause when I like someone, they don't like me. I dont know why, maybe I'm not good to them. What if I will try to love someone who loves me 'cause I know they are sincere and are willing to give their love to me?


I'm still single right now because I had a very bad relationship and is still on the stage of moving on. I like girls who are nice to me and tell me everything about herself. But the most important thing I'm looking for in a girl is her being who she is, because in that way, I can determine if our relationship will work or not.


I'm the 2nd child of 4. I come from a family which is very happy and we're open about everything. I share about everything to my mom 'cause she gives advices I would maybe need. I have 2 brothers and a sister, by the way. I like playing basketball, tennis, badmiton, volleyball, guitar, drums, piano, computers, and i like singing. I go to gym every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, because I like staying in shape .

I'm 5'6, and lots of people that I know tell me that I am handsome. By the way, I hate being LINKED to a gay.

That's all I will write for now, see you next Monday!

XOXO,
Kervey

No comments:

Post a Comment