Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The World of Joy.

Wednesday, my power day. I decided to wear braids all day because with my new self cut hair, it looked pretty awesome! I mean, I made my hair into a braid and it looked good. So I thought instead of just tying the half part of my hair, I could go with a braid and not be so worried about the rest of my hair.

Yep. I looove looking serious. BAHAHA
Today was a great day, as usual. Started whining about my stomach not being "in the proper behavior" and sitting there pushing my hands against my tummy. There, I got a taste of my own medicine. Sure, I could take a bite of anything and be happy about it. As long as there is something inside my stomach. Hah. I don't know, but I think because of my stupid ideas about how eating makes you fat, I really don't have so much appetite. I eat nothing in the early, early morning (but drink a glass of water as I take my medicines). By the time I eat again it's lunch break, and I share my food with Angelica since she's fine with it. Then the next time I eat again it's dinner time. I get two meals with nothing in between. Oh damn, I'm literally damaging myself. I'm so aware of that, but then I don't want to stop. After we had a quiz on physics (which was so brain challenging that I didn't answer myself), I pulled out my phone and started taking pictures with Trixia.


That was during recess. For the next three subjects I didn't take a picture of anything. Then lunch came and went, and as usual I shared my lunch with Angelica. After eating, Julie took out the big chocolate bar she got from her mom that works in France. Oh, well, at least I got to eat something from France... for a change! I mean, european chocolates are delicious. They basically give you foodgasm. :)

Looks like they're called Lindt (which I have no idea what it means).
Trixia and Kerrvy enjoying the chocolate.
Seems like Angelica does so too. :)
Mhm, the chocolate made me kind of hyperactive in a minor way. :O
Poop! No, it's just melted chocolate. It melted when I held it. o.o
Julie could be an endorser of this chocolate. Who knows? She might just become so famous and get fucking rich!
And again, for the next three subjects I kept my phone in my pocket and pulled it out during English period. Our English teacher was nice and sweet for letting us choose our own group, so we ended up being six (even though the limit was five). We were told to make a collage about joy, so we cut out pictures of people laughing and smiling from different magazines and glued them onto the cartolina. Sure, we made a big smiley face! It's simple enough to define the word joy. :)

Looking for images.
Cutting them and applying glue.

And this was the result! Basically we make up some great ideas. Since it's a round smiley face, we also fooled around and called it the world of joy.
Even though Julie isn't so much of what we call vain, she just HAD to get a picture of us with the work we did. Thank you Kevin Noval for taking these two pictures! :)
- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment