Thursday, December 1, 2011

November 31.

What the, there's no such as thing as November 31! I know. It's the first day of December, but it doesn't feel like it. It's like there's just this one more day for November. Anyway, I got my ass back to school today, and I was kind of excited at first. The day turned out to be pretty sour and I had to use my head pretty much in memorizing this crappy poem (more like a prayer) that my classmate composed for our unit test in English. It's composed of fifteen lines, but I ended up memorizing only ten. I'm as lame as shit. I didn't really take so much pictures. Intramurals is finally over and I thought there would be much more happenings since regular classes resumed today. What am I talking about? This day was an awesome day! I'm only bothered by one thing anyway, so no fuzz. Oh, and I didn't take out my phone so much today. So I only got three pictures of today in school. o.o

Early in the morning. Kerrvy noticed I was about to take a picture so she laughed. Yup, she's memorizing that crappy poem.
Kerrvy's first attempt at reciting in English. Turns out she kept laughing and went a little too fast so she was given another chance. HAHA
And here, this is Kurt. He asked me to take a picture of his sideburns. Yeah, he was not contented saying it was "too short." Well, he did appear a lot in my day today because of his absolute annoying personality. Ugh... -.-"
Anyway, the other maid we had before has arrived! This house feels complete right now. We've got both of our old maids back and that's absolutely wonderful if you ask me. I don't want to compare anyone, but they work better than the last two that worked here. I have an old picture of both of them from 2008.

Ate Hilda and ate Irene (mostly known as ate Ai-ai).
So as I came home I met ate Hilda and gave her my biggest smile of the day. Of course, I appreciate these lovely ladies. I don't want to call them "maids" in any way, so it's time you took note and start remembering both of these. Hehe :)

My mom didn't actually ask any of them to cook dinner, so we went to plaza to eat there. Wow, it's getting a weekly habit as it seems. It was raining when we left, so each one of us (me, Hannah, ate Hilda, ate Ai-ai and my mom) had our own umbrella which was totally unnecessary. But whatever, just for the hell of it.

Hannah under her umbrella, ella, ella, eh, eh. xD
My aunt and uncle (Kervey's parents) came around too.
Hannah busy sending text messages as always.
Well, Kervey's worse.
After eating we walked around and shower ate Hilda and ate Ai-ai the changes of plaza after two years.
Camouflage pants, baby!
We walked a little fast, so the others were left behind. The gate was locked, so we had to wait for them. :/
Blah.
That's pretty much my first day of December. -Sighs-

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment