Monday, December 12, 2011

Reborn.

If there's one thing I worry about right now, then it's my poem in English. I'm clumsy, and I totally misplaced my poem! Damn. Anyway, I had a very random day. We didn't have classes today because of the family day yesterday. Although I was at home, had no one around me in my room, I still had a pretty awesome day. Number one reason for that is because of what I wrote "man in my hands" some posts away, and number two is because I decided to have fun... for once. Basically I just finished with my project in CLE (plus I was the one who made Kerrvy's). I have no idea if it's what our teacher is looking for, but whatever. I did what I did best. So, I've finished my story about my birth, kinda felt like I was reborn for a moment. :))

Ah, freshness!
Cooked myself food. :)
Started dancing as I waited for the pasta to cook.
While waiting, I went to the living room
and played a little piano.
YUM, sweet and spicy babyyy!

Here comes the great part: Dressing up. Hey, come on, I'm a girl but not girly. I'm not a tomboy but I won't deny that I am tomboyish. Well, it's not that I hate skirts or dresses, it's just that I'm not used to them anymore and I don't know how to wear them. As written on this post, I've already bought a dress for our Christmas party since we are required to wear a dress (and has to be semi-formal).

Lace dress!
I took my key chain and put on my necklace. Matches well with the dress!
Then I took my army pants. Gosh, this outfit looks so much sexier than the dress outfit. I wish I could wear this during the Christmas party. :(
And with those shoes, I look like I really did join the army. Hey, I'm general Christin.
- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment