Friday, December 2, 2011

Clandestinity now.

Oh you know first Fridays of every month, it means First Friday Mass. You all know what I think about religion, and I didn't want this day to be another mass speaking about unlistened words being shoved down my throat. I'm almost fed up by all these religious matters. But I'm not supposed to complain because I study in a Catholic school, so it's one thing I can't really run away from. Like I give a damn. I decided to bring with me my headset because I knew there must be some way I could to church without being bored to death. Yup, it solved my "problem" and I listened to music for the whole mass. I put my playlist on shuffle and got to listen to nine songs before the mass ended (a whole hour). There was a song that never seemed to end , but it was as interesting as shit (and I got addicted to it, hence the title)! It's titled Clandestinity Now by Solution .45 (it's fifteen minutes long). So there at church I sat with music blasting right into my ears. Hey, call me a freaking satanist or a freak if you so wish to, but there are things I can't stand. At least I didn't have to disturb Kerrvy and the rest of the pack because I'm sort of talkative. There are advantages in things you think are stupid too, you know. :)

Early in the mownin. Took a picture of Kerrvy for her picture in my contacts' list.
Checked out the books for sale in school.
Lyka: Hmm...
Lyka: Seems interesting.
And as always, had a fun time 'singing' with Jackie and Justine had his time beat boxing. I told her to smile but she didn't! 
There were no regular classes on the afternoon because the teachers had a meeting. So we ended up talking, talking... talking.
Kerrvy at her cutest!
Tried to get a little vain with Trixia, but sort of failed 'cause she looked pretty lazy. xD
Oh well.
- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment