Thursday, December 29, 2011

Jule Brød.

If there's one thing I've been up to today, then it's baking. Well, I actually decided to help my mom and my sister bake Jule Brød (Norwegian), or which in English is Christmas Bread. They're actually small anything shaped cookies. I remember making them when I and my sister were kids, and we'd make them with mom. That was before Christmas eve, now we are making them before New Year's Eve. Hah, oh well. :))


After we made dozens of cookies, I headed to my room. I saw that Kerrvy was online so I talked to her, and we started discussing about our project in TLE. Well, I haven't started yet because I don't know which types of menu I should make because I didn't copy the given types, so I've messed it a little bit up there. But, I don't care if I have to go the extra mile and make all of the types. Well, it's not that hard I suppose. There are seven types so far. So yeah, at least I've got something to keep me busy.

Om nom. Donald Duck's feet shaped cookies!
My bed? It's a mess!
And yesterday, I didn't get to publish a post about my day. Anyway, I decided to cut out my Aries symbol and put it on my wall. I plan to paste a lot of things on my wall. I know my mom will yell at me for doing this, but it's my wall and I don't care what she says. Sounds harsh, but come on, a little art can't be bad.


- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment